2021-22 Upper Deck O Pee Chee Hockey Hobby Box
Brand : Upper Deck
2021/22 Upper Deck O-Pee-Chee Hockey Hobby Box
Look for Four O-Pee-Chee Premier Tallboys Per Box!
Look for Rookie Cards of Trevor Zegras and Tanner Jeannot!
Sporting a robust 600-card Base Set, O-Pee-Chee perennially features the most comprehensive single-season Hobby set is hockey. The Base Set includes a 100-card high-series subset featuring Marquee Rookies (35), Rookie Season Reviews (15), Team Checklists (31), League Leaders (9) and Season Highlights (10).
Look for Retro variations of the entire Base Set, as well as an expanded parallel lineup for both the regular Base Set and the Retro variation. Here is the breakdown:
- Base Set - Blue Border Parallel (6 per box, on average)
- Base Set - Red Border Parallel (1 per box, on average)
- New + Hobby Exclusive! Base Set - Neon Green Bordered Parallel (#'d to 50)
- New + Hobby Exclusive! Base Set - Printing Plates Parallel (#'d 1-of-1)
- Base Set Retro Variation (1 in every pack, on average)
- Hobby Exclusive! Base Set Retro Variation - Black Bordered Parallel (#'d to 100)
- New + Hobby Exclusive! Base Set Retro Variation - Printing Plates Parallel (#'d 1-of-1)
- Collect two of the #'d parallel cards above from every box, on average.
Hobby Exclusive! The OPC Playing Cards are back, falling at a rate of four per box, on average.
Collect distinctive O-Pee-Chee Premier Tallboys cards! This special insert set features the best players in the game today, SP 2021-22 rookies and SSP 2020-21 rookie updates on mini (2" x 3.5") cards. Look for Hobby Exclusive Patterned Rainbow Foilboard parallel cards.
The popular O-Pee-Chee Patches insert set returns featuring all-new manufactured patch cards, many sporting your favorite players, past & present. This set includes super rare Stanley Cup Trophy, Logo Update and Hall of Fame Logo patches.
The Top Rookie Puzzle Bounty insert will have collectors on the hunt to complete the nine-card puzzle set. Those that do will be rewarded with up to three highly-sought after bounty achievement cards featuring a top rookie selected in the 2021 NHL Entry Draft! For more information, and to participate, please visit UpperDeckBounty.com on or after release date.
Chase Card Alert! Lucky collectors will find a rare OPC Rookie Phenoms Complete Set Redemption card which can be redeemed for the complete nine-card OPC Rookie Phenoms set featuring the nine best 2021-22 rookies!
O-Pee-Chee Playing Cards:
- 2's through 10's 1:6
- Jacks through Kings 1:34
- Aces 1:102
- Jokers/Mascots 1:203
O-Pee-Chee Premier Tallboys:
- Regular 1:5
- Regular - Patterned Rainbow Foilboard Parallel (New & Hobby Exclusive!) 1:298
- SP's (Rookies) 1:52
- SP's - Patterned Rainbow Foilboard Parallel (New & Hobby Exclusive!) 1:3120
- SSP's (Rookie Updates) 1:35
- SSP's - Patterned Rainbow Foilboard Parallel (New & Hobby Exclusive!) 1:2080
O-Pee-Chee Patches: All are Hobby Exclusive!
- King Clancy Trophy 1:960
- Bill Masterson Memorial Trophy 1:960
- Presidents' Trophy 1:960
- Frank J. Selke Trophy 1:960
- William M. Jennings Trophy 1:960
- Maurice Richard Trophy 1:960
- Ted Lindsay Award 1:960
- Art Ross Trophy 1:960
- Lady Bing Trophy 1:960
- Conn Smythe Trophy 1:960
- James Norris Memorial Trophy 1:960
- Calder Memorial Trophy 1:960
- Vezina Trophy 1:960
- Hart Memorial Trophy 1:960
- Stanley Cup Trophy 1:1875
- HOF Logo 1:2250
- Logo Update 1:2250
Rare Chase Cards:
- Top Rookie Puzzle Bounty (Hobby Exclusive!) 1:96
- OPC Rookie Phenoms Complete Set Redemption 1:2160
Bounty Achievement Cards (Not Available in Packs):
- Top Rookie
- Top Rookie - Autograph #'d to 25
- Top Rookie - Black Border Variant #'d to 65
Base Set Parallels & Variations:
- Blue Border Parallel1:3
- Red Border Parallel 1:18
- Neon Green Bordered Parallel (New & Hobby Exclusive!)#'d to 50
- Printing Plates Parallel (New & Hobby Exclusive!)#'d 1-of-1
- Retro Variation 1:1
- Retro Variation - Black Bordered Parallel (Hobby Exclusive!) #'d to 100
- Retro Variation - Printing Plates Parallel (New & Hobby Exclusive!) #'d 1-of-1
- Regular Cards (1-500)
- Marquee Rookies (501-535), Rookie Season Review (536-550), 1:2 for the entire subset (501-600), Team Checklists (551-581), League Leaders (582-590), Season Highlights (591-600)
18 Packs Per Box, 10 Cards Per Pack